Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yes, another gaming blog...

Being a first attempt at some sort of publication I'm not expecting much as the author. I'm going to be primarily concentrating on gaming in the South African context but will obviously not limit it alone to this geographical blind spot on the gaming radar. I am also prone to non-gaming related outbursts - so expect one or two curve balls to be thrown into this beta code.

I'll be reviewing a game here and there, probably some hardware too, time permitting of course. On a rather exciting note I will be adding a weekly recap of some of the soap opera antics that frequently play out on our local forums! Maybe even an interview with some of the more loud-mouthed, fanboy spouting members.

I'll try and keep it fresh, exciting and regular and hope you'll enjoy what I have to say.
Cheers

RE: Gamer

No comments: